Those who have the desire and the attitude; we offer the solutions, the skills and the talent to transform your business.
Our program is for the first rate players who are looking for a solution to solve their problems. Most of our clients are trying to figure out how to dramatically increase revenue, profits and ultimately their valuation for some type of exit.
Our clients are middle market companies like yours, which normally have revenues from $10 million in revenue to $200 million and understand the value of using an outside team to develop a solution and deploy that solution over a 12 to 24 month period of time.
Normally we can impact and increase your revenue within 45 days. To those who are dead serious about growth, we offer very unique solutions, the skills and talent, to transform your business and increase your revenues and profit.
If you could do this yourself, you would have already done so by now. We realize that you are probably too close to the problems to see the issues to solve them yourself.
The following represents a small cross section of what our clients had to say about us. You should be our next success story.
Axcelerated Growth Program Results
|Client||Revenue Prior to Genimation||Results after marketing plan||Time Frame||Notes|
|Stock Broker||$1,000,000||$140,000,000||6 months||Increase to over $750m in 3 years|
|Insurance Broker||$500,000||$189,000,000||18 months||Actual earned profit $10m|
|Software Company||$1,500,000||$24,000,000||42 days|
|Home Builder||$3,500,000||$13,000,000||9 months|
|Franchise||$300,000||$2,500,000||12 months||Company Sold|
- Ray HutchinsPresident Denver Cyber Security, Denver Web Services, TiE Rockies.
I am happy to give my highest possible recommendation to Robert Curtis Smith! I have engaged and worked with Robert on multiple projects and have attended many of his high-energy, informative presentations. I have also worked with him in situations that were stressful with tight deadlines. I can say this...Robert gets things done and done well. His experience, creativity, integrity, commitment to work and commitment to his commitments cannot be over-stated. He is indeed the "Einstein of Marketing Ideas" and I count myself lucky to be client and friend.
- Traci DeForge
I was referred to Robert at a time I felt as though I was at a crossroads in my career. It was important to me to find guidance in helping me decide on next steps to take my business(s) to the next level. I wanted to gain clarity on which business to focus on for scalable growth as well as increase the quality of my client base for my consulting business. I needed to validate my own personal contributions to my clients’ successes as well as reframe the value of those services.
I spent two days in an intensive examination of my business. I was very intent on focusing on the financials and operating systems of my business as well as examing the impact of future growth on my personal wellbeing and lifestyle. I also wanted to create a successful method and process for accessing new market channels and establish financial benchmarks.
The sessions were right on target with my expectations. I really appreciated the openness and energy of Robert’s process. It made a huge difference to me when I observed how much time he spent in advance of our session getting to know me and the ins and outs of my businesses. He was able to hone in very quickly on solutions during our time together instead of spending time in the session to getting to know me better. The use of time was far more efficient and enjoyable talking about next steps rather than spending it on reviewing the challenges I was facing at the time.
I left Denver with several valuable takeaways. The most valuable being the renewed inspiration to focus on the growth of my business as opposed to expending all of my time on the growth of my clients’ businesses. I left with a renewed sense of confidence to implement the actionable steps needed to accelerate growth of the business I wanted to build by working smarter not harder.
I achieved many tangible milestones as a result of working with Robert and his team while in Denver and beyond in the months that followed my initial intensive retreat.
- Robert was able to assess and create a specific business model for me to integrate into my already existing model. This enabled me to parallel track the cross pollination of resources to meet my ultimate objective of streamlining multiple revenue streams under one business
- I implemented new systems into my operating infrastructure which opened up more time for me to focus on the bigger picture of revenue development while the day to day time consuming tasks were delegated to my team.
- I took the outline of the model and the marketing tactics developed in the retreat and applied them to my consulting business. I experienced immediate momentum and acquired new clients under my new rate structure right away. I also increased my existing clients’ rates with a 100% renewal rate.
- I invested time and resources on the rebranding of my business including the development of a new website and targeted marketing materials focused on my specific areas of expertise.
- I started writing a book and created a podcast. The continuity of the themes of these two marketing outlets are a direct result of the coaching session with Robert.
I would highly recommend Robert to anyone with the desire to clarify their path to success. His energy is contagious. His expertise is infused into your business as a foundational pillar you can rely on for invaluable insight. His results are visible in the ultimate outcome of following the course of action you create together.
- Axcelerate Worldwide is simply the best direct marketing firm in the country...Victor Urbach, President, Optran CorporationNew York, New York
- Axcelerate Worldwide used their proprietary process called Genimation on our company. It is one of the most fascinating, innovative processes I have ever been through and coming from the Madison Avenue advertising world that is saying something. What Axcelerate Worldwide was able to illustrate to me was not just how to market our new services but how to repackage our entire company and market the hidden values we could not see! The process was fun, extremely intense and highly productive.Lisa Dees, President, Talent SolutionNew York, New York
- You've set the new definition of what a successful marketing plan should be... what impresses me (I'm not easily impressed) about Axcelerate Worldwide is that your marketing ideas are about getting sales right now and providing a plan for long term sustainability.Valerie Anderson, President, Catalyst Partners, Inc.Colorado Springs, Colorado
- You are simply the best on the planet in creating new marketing ideas!Chris Newton, Results CorporationBrisbane, Australia